In the realm of bodybuilding, very few things matter more than the almighty pump. Arnold Schwarzenegger even famously said it felt better than... um... I'm sure you can imagine the rest.
But whether it comes from an arm day that leaves you with "invisible suitcase syndrome" (you know, when your arms are so pumped you walk around like you're carrying two invisible suitcases for the rest of the day), or it comes from a leg day so brutal that walking becomes an optional activity the next day, the pump does much more than just give you something aesthetic to gawk at.
Yes, the vascularity and the pumped up look is cool, but the benefits to the pump go much deeper than that. Some may scoff at the idea of lightening up and knocking out a ton of reps to get to pump heaven, but this method is able to stimulate hypertrophy and expedite recovery by shuttling nutrient-rich blood to the fatigued muscles that need it most.
Sure, you can get a pretty good pump with a workout alone. But let's be real, we don't bust our asses for "pretty good," now do we? If you want more from your pump, and more of it, then RCSS Stacked N.O. has a lot to offer you.
- Citrulline: The big guns for busting out the big guns! Pure citrulline is still one of my favorite pump products, and Stacked N.O. packs a hefty three gram dose in each six-cap serving. Since uptake in the gut is at a much higher degree for citrulline than it is for arginine, citrulline actually does a better job of raising plasma arginine levels in the blood. End result: a strong, prolonged release of Nitric Oxide in the body, which induces the feeling of the pump. Aside from boosting N.O., citrulline can also increase growth hormone, improve training volume and exercise capacity, and reduce fatigue and delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMs).
- Agmatine: Everybody's favorite neuromodulator. In human speak, it prevents your body from breaking down nitric oxide by inhibiting nitric oxide synthase. Instead of boosting plasma arginine levels to boost your nitric oxide levels like you would with arginine or citrulline, agmatine improves blood flow by reducing the rate at which nitric oxide is broken down in the body. There is also evidence that agmatine can be used as a nutrient partitioner, allowing your body to better utilize nutrients (I.E.: using protein and carbohydrate intake for muscle growth instead of fat storage)
- L-Ornitine HCl: HCl stands for "hydrochloride," indicating that this version of Ornitine is more concentrated and packs a stronger punch on a gram-to-gram basis. This amino acid can reduce fatigue, reduce cortisol levels and reduce ammonia levels in the body. By aiding in the excretion of ammonia, it will help you become more efficient in energy consumption and delay muscular fatigue.
- HICA: A synonym for Leucic Acid, HICA is a metabolite of the branched chain amino acid Leucine. The anabolic properties of HICA mirror those of Leucine: reduced muscle soreness (DOMs), reduced muscle breakdown and increased lean mass.
- Astragin™: Our secret weapon yet again! A naturally occurring compound of highly fractioned Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng, Astragin™ has been shown in a dozen human and rat studies to increase the uptake of vitamins and nutrients by the intestines. Put simply: it makes the product better. It has been shown to improve amino acid uptake by as much as 67%, vitamin uptake by 43%, and increase ATP production by 18%.
For more information on these ingredients, I encourage you to use one of my favorite research tools, Examine.com, to do some digging of your own!
On their own, citrulline and agmatine can pack a powerful pump punch (first alliteration of 2014! BOOM!). But when they're stacked together, your potential pump prowess (alright... I'll stop now) is limitless.
As stated on the handy dandy label, take three to six caps within 30 minutes of beginning your workout. Personally, I take six, but others have found a sweet spot of three to four caps per use. For an unreal pump experience, wash these bad boys down with a mix of Testogen-XR and Myo Blitz-XS and watch your muscles inflate like hot air balloons. Stacked N.O. does not need to be taken on off days.
Stacked N.O. is currently only available in 90-cap bottles, but larger sizes are in the works. By using the promo code Joe40 at ronniecolemanstore.net, you can snag Stacked N.O. for $35.99 and FREE shipping. It's also available at Bodybuilding.com, MuscleAndStrength.com and TigerFitness.com among other fine carriers.